When: Sunday 22 October 2017
Where: Barra Fun Park, 505 Allambie Lane, Kelso
Time: 5:00am Sign in with the first race at 6:00am
Registration closes at 10am on Saturday 21 October 2017. No entries on the day.
- Standard – 1500m swim | 40km bike | 10km run
- Sprint – 750m swim | 20km bike | 5km run
- Enticer – 375m swim | 10km bike | 2.5km run
- Kids Long – 150m swim | 4km bike | 2km run
- Kids Short – 50m swim | 2km bike | 1km run
- Teams in all distances
Cash prizes & medals for all events.
Northern Region Schools Events (Age as AT 31/12/2018)
Qualifying events to represent the NQ Schools team at the State Championships in February, 2018 in Hervey Bay
- Primary Aquathon (born 2006/7, age 11/12) – 1km run | 200m swim | 1km run
- Junior (born 2004/5, age 13/14) – 400m swim | 12km bike | 3km run
- Intermediate (born 2002/3, age 15/16) – 600m swim | 16km bike | 4km run
- Senior (born 1999-2001, age 17-19) – 750m swim | 20km bike | 5km run (Sprint distance)
Timed events only, no prizes.
Discount for FRT club members.
- Standard – $60 (Teams $100)
- Sprint – $50 (Teams $80)
- Enticer – $40 (Teams $60)
- Kids – $30 (Teams $40)
- Schools – $25 (All registrations for all schools events)
Refund policy is 50% before 8 October 2017, 0% after this date.